SEEKING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Eastside Neighborhood Employment Center Summer “Learn and Earn”Program Recruiter
Credit Power LLC, located in The Historical Heart of the Hill District has opening positions for a Customer Care Specialist. Credit Power is one of the premier credit restoration companies in the Pittsburgh Community.
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Salary: $12.50 - $22.00 / hour plus commission
WE WILL TRAIN
* Intentional Integrity - Consistency, Honesty, and truthfulness or accuracy of one’s actions.
* A Calming Presence - the ability to work under pressure; can not allow a client to influence you to lose your professionalism
* Patience - We are all wired differently. Great service beats fast service every time
* Tenacity - persistent, determined, never cheat our clients with lazy customer service, be willing to do whatever needs done without taking shortcuts
* Goal Oriented & Result Driven - ambitious & work hard to achieve next to perfect solutions
* Closing Ability- meaning be sure to take the time to confirm with the customer that each & every issue they had on deck has been entirely resolved
Compensation: Negotiable based upon experience of applicant
Start Date: March 5, 2018
Status: 30-40 hours/week
Submit resume and cover letter to: Amber Epps, Chief Operations Officer, Bloomfield-Garfield Corporation at email@example.com.
Deadline to apply: February 23, 2018
Click Below for full Description: