MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT SERVICE APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
Applications will be taken throughout June for the Building Trades and Mechanical Equipment Service apprenticeship program offered by Steamfitters Local #449 and their associated contractors.
Applications must be completed in-person at the Steamfitters Technology Center located at 230 Wise Road, Harmony, Pennsylvania. Dates and times are:
Monday June 4 through Saturday June 9; Monday June 11 through Saturday, June 16 and Monday June 18 through Saturday, June 23. Weekday hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 12 noon.
Applicants should allow 30 minutes to complete the application and must submit the following at time of application: Valid Driver’s license; proof of High School completion with official transcripts or copy of awarded diploma or proof of G.E.D. completion; copy of DD-214-Report of Separation for Military veterans and a $50.00 application fee payable in cash or by money order only.
The Mechanical Equipment Service apprenticeship is a five-year program combining classroom and on the job training and education. No experience is necessary. There is no tuition cost for the program and apprentices are paid with benefits throughout their apprenticeship.
For additional information, including initial class schedule and full apprenticeship description please visit www.ua449.com or call 412-481-0333. Apprenticeships are offered to qualifying candidates based on industry demand and regardless of race, gender, religious affiliation or national origin. Minorities and females are especially encouraged to apply.
Jeff Nobers, Executive Director
Builders Guild of Western Pennsylvania
firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-977-1263
SEEKING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Eastside Neighborhood Employment Center Summer “Learn and Earn”Program Recruiter
Credit Power LLC, located in The Historical Heart of the Hill District has opening positions for a Customer Care Specialist. Credit Power is one of the premier credit restoration companies in the Pittsburgh Community.
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Salary: $12.50 - $22.00 / hour plus commission
WE WILL TRAIN
* Intentional Integrity - Consistency, Honesty, and truthfulness or accuracy of one’s actions.
* A Calming Presence - the ability to work under pressure; can not allow a client to influence you to lose your professionalism
* Patience - We are all wired differently. Great service beats fast service every time
* Tenacity - persistent, determined, never cheat our clients with lazy customer service, be willing to do whatever needs done without taking shortcuts
* Goal Oriented & Result Driven - ambitious & work hard to achieve next to perfect solutions
* Closing Ability- meaning be sure to take the time to confirm with the customer that each & every issue they had on deck has been entirely resolved
Compensation: Negotiable based upon experience of applicant
Start Date: March 5, 2018
Status: 30-40 hours/week
Submit resume and cover letter to: Amber Epps, Chief Operations Officer, Bloomfield-Garfield Corporation at email@example.com.
Deadline to apply: February 23, 2018
Click Below for full Description: